I am a Junior Year Undergraduate at BITS Pilani Goa Campus and am pursuing a Computer Science major. My research focuses on Natural Language Processing, Adversarial Machine Learning, Speech Processing, and Cognitive Neuroscience.
I am currently a research intern at MIDAS Labs. I am working with automatic text scoring systems, and investigating effects of morphology on Transformers alongside pursuing my research on Indian languages with the CS Department, BITS Goa and Visual reasoning as a part of TCS-Research and APPCAIR. Previously I was a data science intern at MySmartPrice and worked on rule-based recommendation engines.
- [December 2020] - I will be joining AXON as a core member.
- [Aug 2020] - My paper on News Propaganda detection will be in the SemEval 2020 Proceedings held along with COLING 2020 Spain in December.
- [Aug 2020] - I will be the lead and head of duties at LRG
- [June 2020] - Completed my Data Science summer internship at MySmartPrice.
- [June 2020] - I delivered a talk on research in Computer Science, organized by IEEE, BITS Pilani. Recording.
- [June 2020] - My first paper got accepted for publication at SemEval 2020 - Link to Paper
- [May 2020] - I will be working at MIDAS as a remote intern under Dr. Rajiv Shah’s guidance.