I am a Senior Year, Computer Science Undergraduate at BITS Pilani, Goa and am pursuing a minor in Data Science. My research focuses on Natural Language Processing, Adversarial Machine Learning, Speech Processing, and Cognitive Neuroscience.
Currently, I am a Data Scientist (Intern) at CommerceIQ where I work on advertisement optimization on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart using Natural Language Processing and an upcoming Research Intern at Adobe Research where I will be doing my undergraduate thesis. Previously, I was a research intern at MIDAS Labs where I was working with automatic text scoring systems, and investigating effects of morphology on Transformers and biases in machine learning.
While at BITS, I had the opportunity of working with APPCAIR, MySmartPrice along with the CS Department, BITS Goa where I was also a teaching assistant. I have been a part of CTE, SAiDL, and LRG. I love to play casual chess as well!
- OCT, 2021: Check our work on MINIMAL, Crafting Data Free Adversaries
- SEP, 2021: Check our work on Overstability and Oversensitivity in AES Systems
- JUL, 2021 - I will be a teaching assistant for the course CS F429: Natural Language Processing.
- JUL, 2021 - Big move! Joining as a Data Scientist at CommerceIQ
- DEC, 2020 - Our work on News Propaganda detection was presented in the SemEval 2020 Proceedings held along with COLING 2020, Spain.
- AUG, 2020 - I will be the lead and head of duties at LRG
- JUN, 2020 - Completed my Data Science summer internship at MySmartPrice.
- JUN, 2020 - I delivered a talk on research in Computer Science, organized by IEEE, BITS Pilani. Recording.
- JUN, 2020 - My first paper got accepted for publication at SemEval 2020 - Link to Paper
- MAY, 2020 - I will be working at MIDAS as a remote intern under Dr. Rajiv Shah's guidance.
Adobe MDSR Labs
Incoming Jan 2022, Noida
I will be doing my undergraduate thesis at Adobe as an incoming intern.
July 2021 - Ongoing, Bangalore
Working on advertisement optimization on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart using Natural Language Processing.
July 2021 - Ongoing, Goa
Evidence synthesis using Machine Learning
May 2020 - Ongoing, Delhi
MySmartPrice Web Technologies
May 2020 - July 2020
Rule based recommnedation systems and Web Crawling.